Female Human Resources and Administrative Intern HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Human Resources Jobs - Lagos - 803 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
Human Resource Tasks:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Other related assignments task as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- At least 2years experience working as an HR and administrative Intern
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good in information technologies.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.