Female Engineer - Technoton Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 428 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Projects
Status: Full staff
- To undergo a 1-year training in both field and off the field operations to establish a foundation for engineering practice in Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Provide support to the engineering team
- Site analysis and measurements
- Supervision of artisans and other workers on site
- Liaison with site engineer and Project Manager.
- Must be a Female
- Minimum of First Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- 1 - 4 years post NYSC work experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Trainee Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
We are recruiting to fill the position below