Female Cash Accountant - Sayed Farms Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-29 12:40 Accounting / Financial Services Ibadan 1K views
- Handling transactions with customers using cash registers
- Collecting and posting payment transactions
- Reconciling the online cash box balance with the physical cash at the end of every transaction
- Issuing receipts, refunds, changes or tickets
- Responsible for follow up, filing and labelling of vouchers on monthly basis.
- Ensuring timely bank payments;
- Reconciling and monitoring staff travelling expenses;
- Responsible for safe & cashbook checking at the end of each day by checking the safety and ensuring its balances and correspond
- Maintaining clean and tidy checkout areas
- Tracking transactions on balance sheets and reporting any discrepancies
- Responsible for making payments for all items and services which have been approved by all authorized signatories and checking that no supportive documentation or signature is missing before releasing any payment.
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic
- Must have good knowledge of accounting principles or worked as an accountant previously.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a company’s accountant/cashier preferably in manufacturing industries;
- Knowledge of accounting software will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suite;
- Must be smart, honest and trustworthy;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.