Female Accountant - Dominion Consulting Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 141 views
Locations: Ikotun, Lagos
- We are looking for an Accountant on behalf of our clients in different sectors, to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The accountant reports directly to the Managing Director and provide strategic and tactical support on all matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and restructuring of the Company’s balance sheet for efficiency.
- Auditing financial documents and procedures
- Reconciling bank statements
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit / loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent audits.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with Quick Books or any other accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Must be smart, proactive
- Preferably single.
- Salary: N70,000.00 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.