Feedmill Supervisor - HT Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 354 views
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Supervise and train employees.
- Schedule feed mill activities to include feed manufacturing and Feed issuance
- Schedule production to meet mill requirements, ensuring proper sequence, clean-out procedures and current inventories.
- Manage daily reporting (production record, inventory, batching summaries, etc.).
- Review daily production reports.
- Perform regular housekeeping audits.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Feedmill manager.
Preferred Education And Experience
- Degree in Poultry, Animal or Feed Science, Biology, Engineering or related field from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years’ progressive feed manufacturing experience.
- 2+ year related supervisor experience within similar environment.
- Experience in automated feed processing and related equipment.
Required Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and motivate people.
- Demonstrated knowledge of math functions and skills.
- Practical computer skills with solid knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Knowledge of supporting maintenance functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.