Farms Supervisor - Karisa Consults Limited HND / BA / BSc Job5 days ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - Plateau - 29 views
Location: Langtang, Plateau
Job Description / Responsibilities
As a farms Supervisor, some of your responsibilities would include:
- Field supervising and coordinates activities of workers engaging in planting, cultivating and harvesting crops
- Production Management: managing and achieving production targets as well as quality standards of the farms
- Record Management: document and maintain accurate and complete production records
- Performing administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Agriculture / Agronomy
- 0 - 2 years experience working on a farm
- Great organizational Skill
- Agricultural skills(Farming and animal care)
- Excellent problem–solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Experience as a Vegetable farmer is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the mail.