Farm Secretary- Agoms Farm Integrated Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 145 views
Location: Lugbe, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Smooth running of the farm business, dealing with accounts, budgets, salaries and other financial issues.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers.
- working closely with farmers, farm managers etc to ensure that all tasks are completed to schedule and in compliance with relevant legislation.
- Preparing accounts and budgets and monitoring cash flows
- Keeping accurate records and storing these effectively
- Costing and ordering supplies
- Ensuring all payments are made on time
- Making sure all legislative issues are complied with
- Completing forms for subsidies and grants
- Dealing with VAT and tax returns
- Staying on top of general administrative duties
- Getting quotes for machinery and other purchases
- Dealing with suppliers and customers
- Utilising software extensively to complete all task
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good communication skills
- Secetarial skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work on a computer
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email