Farm Crop Production Technicians Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - Lagos - 68 views
1) Receive and prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols in order to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
2) Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, and animal care.
3) Collect samples from crops or animals so testing can be performed.
4) Prepare data summaries, reports, and analyses that include results, charts, and graphs in order to document research findings and results.
5) Adjust testing equipment, and prepare culture media, following standard procedures.
6) Operate laboratory equipment such as spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, and PH meters in order to perform tests.
7) Measure or weigh ingredients used in testing or for purposes such as animal feed.
8) Provide food and water to livestock and laboratory animals, and record details of their food consumption.