FAN SERVICES - GAMEDAY Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 123 views
- Deliver helpful, friendly, and professional customer service to every fan on Bears Gameday.
- Proactively engaging with fans of all ages. This includes delivering a warm, enthusiastic welcome as well as thanking fans while they leave the stadium.
- Assist fans entering the stadium and around the perimeter of the stadium with directions, instructions, and other basic information.
- Provide accurate directions to seating sections, bathrooms, concessions, and other key areas within the stadium and the surrounding areas.
- Assist fans with any questions or issues that arise while at Soldier Field.
- Communicate to the command center or to supervisory staff any issues that arise.
- Troubleshoot and support fans with all mobile phone driven programs which include: mobile ticketing, benefits program and pass redemption, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments and employer groups such as security, food service, retail, parking, maintenance, housekeeping, law enforcement, and ushers.
- Monitor assigned area before, during, and after the game to ensure fans needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Manage various Fan Services booth locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. College experience preferably in sports management, communications, or behavioral sciences is strongly desired.
- Must be able to work all home games in a given season in addition to attending various training sessions throughout the year.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to exhibit professional judgement.
- Must exhibit excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have a genuine desire to help fans, be enthusiastic, and fan friendly.
- Must be dependable, willing to take initiative and adapt to a variety of situations.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in varying weather conditions throughout the season, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.