Factory Supervisor - Dudu Milk Nigeria Any Educational Level Job2 weeks ago - Production / Manufacturing Jobs - Lagos - 581 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and factory workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
- Overseeing the processes and procedures in factory production operations.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Minimum of 4 year of related experience in a production industry.
- Handle time accounting and complete work order.
- Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using "Factory Supervisor" as the subject of the email.
Dudu Milk Nigeria is a manufacturer of whole milk, mixed fruit milk drink, pineapple, mango and orange milk drink, yoghurtand more.