Facilities Engineer - WTS Energy Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 92 views
- We require a facilities engineer with experience of working on mature assets, ideally with experience in optimizing existing facilities especially in the areas of water and crude handling.
- The asset we are looking at is in Nigerian swamp terrain, so any specific experience in this area would be extremely ideal.
- Appreciation of general facilities maintenance activities.
- Ideal if experience of demonstrating creative solutions for OPEX reduction, specifically in area of optimizing water handling and cost reduction.
- Experience of Health and safety / risk analysis for operator facilities, working with Health and safety management systems
- 10 years + experience, ideally largely with an operator
- Ideally experience in West Africa, Nigeria and Nigerian swamp terrain a real advantage
- Experience of working in an integrated asset team and collaborating with O&M and sub-surface teams
- Experience of facilities / process design and implementation.
- Preferable some presently resident in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
WTS Energy - Our client who is a reputed Oil & Gas service company is recruiting to fill the position