Experienced Full Time Content Creator - Solynta Energy Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 673 views
- Your primary role is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue.
- You will create and optimize content so that it is engaging across our channels.
- You are responsible for keeping abreast with and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Your role also includes undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities and organizing various projects including publicity and events.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across our social media platforms (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Acknowledge and respond to all audience feedback in a timely manner. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars, syndication schedules and scripts
- Organize promotional events and traditional or digital advertising campaigns
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to gain insights, manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of entries. If you have not been contacted by 24 August your application was not successfuly on this occassion.