Experience Center - Disruption Team (Senior Associate) Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 47 views
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Innovation / disruption Team is at the core of innovation and emerging technology development, discovery, deployment and support activity. Our team is leading the effort to digitally enable our business.
- Our mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future.
- The key technology domains we are currently focused on include business process automation, data curation, industrialized analytics, machine learning & AI and scalable delivery platform.
- A career with Innovation Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients' redesign, redefine, and redeploy their assurance and / or tax departments to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You'll focus on assisting clients as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, data & analytics, Open Source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making.
- Megatrends and emerging technologies are changing the world we live in. These fundamental global shifts and the collisions between them are reshaping societies, economies and behavioural norms everywhere. Traditional business models are continuously being disrupted.
- A career with the Disruption team at the Experience Centre, will provide you with a unique opportunity to:
- Help our clients: anticipate and understand these disruptive forces, by
- rethinking their business models and their core purpose.
- Conduct intensive research on business landscape, PwC Nigeria
- capabilities and strategy.
- Create lean canvas by line of service: vision, strategy and value proposition
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with a ‘dare to think’ mentality.
- Assist clients get up to speed with what technologies and trends might disrupt their business model;
- Assist clients identify and prioritize these disruptions in the form of actionable responses.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large transformational projects through prototyping, mock-ups and simulations.
- Define and collate Disruption methods, tools and playbooks
- Bring the best of PwC by working with and connecting teams with relevant people in the different Lines of Services
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify disruption research opportunities with new / existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep abreast with local and national business and economic issues
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience at a Consulting firm, high-growth Organisation or start-up Fintech, banking, or financial services background is preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 + years of proven success in digital / disruptive technologies marketing roles with at least one year of leading teams
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to develop strategy; as well as proven success and thorough abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, which include the following: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
- Understanding and application of design thinking
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Good knowledge of consulting across a broad scope of transformational offerings across front and back office
- Evidence of excellent influencing and communication skills and the capability to challenge and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do approach.
- A thirst for emerging trends
- Self-starter able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Up to 20%
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We are recruiting to fill the following positions