Executive Secretary. - F and C Travels & Tour SSCE - OND / NCE Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 321 views
- A Secretary that will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- S.S.C.E / OND / HND qualification with 1 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
- A smart lady that can work under pressure.
N20,000 - N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter alongside their photo passport & Curriculum Vitae to: Ijeoma.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.