Executive Secretary / Fund Raiser-a Newly Corporate NGO - Smart Partners Consulting Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - NGO/Non-Profit Jobs - Lagos - 16 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
We require the service of an Executive Secretary/ Fundraiser to carry out the following:
- Research prospective donors.
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors.
- Identify and contact potential donors.
- Use online platforms to raise donations.
- Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations.
- Maintain records of donor information.
- Manage Board of Trustees.
- Get people to subscribe and become a member
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Oversee the development, implementation and monitoring of efficient and effective operational system and processes, including ensuring the factory follows quality processes.
- The Secretary is responsible for ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements, and to enable authorized persons to determine when, how, and by whom the board's business was conducted.
- In order to fulfill these responsibilities, and subject to the organization's by laws, the Secretary records minutes of meetings, ensures their accuracy, and availability, proposes policies and practices, submits various reports to the board.
- Maintains membership records, fulfills any other requirements of a Director and Officer, and performs other duties as the need arises and/or as defined in the bylaws.
- Ensuring that accurate minutes of meetings are taken and approved.
- Requirements of minutes may vary with the jurisdiction but should include at a minimum: date, time, location of meeting.
- MBA in Statistics, Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in similar roles.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication skills
- Good with presentation skills and putting Business Plan together.
- Carry out a research.
- Must have strong Contact in the Private and Public Sectors
- Assertive, strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to proactively forge and maintain effective working relationships with staff and management.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must be open to receiving performance feedback and be able to react to the feedback in a positive manner.
- Proficient computer skills in spreadsheets; data bases and word processing
- Excellent technical knowledge of equipment, products and processes.
- Must have a hands-on work ethic.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
We are recruiting to fill the position