Executive Secretary - Darkpore Media Africa Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-27 14:39 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Lagos 862 views
Who We Want
- Darkpore Media Africa is looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Darkpore Media Africa is a multi-media and marketing firm building media solutions to development challenges across Africa. We are the audience company. We enable visionary organizations reach and engage their audiences in Africa through a combination of traditional and emerging media solutions. Established in 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria, our goal is to use every resource possible:Stories! Music! Videos! Memes! Web! Big data! Live festivals! to connect and inspire communities that flourish and nourish.