Executive Chef - Mulligan Hotel HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-02 11:31 Cook / Catering / Confectionery Lagos 0.9K views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise the function of all kitchen employees, facilities and costs, hence contributes to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage department profit.
- To ensure that all menus are constantly updated.
- To ensure that all menus are calculated correctly to obtain maximum gross profit.
- To ensure that all staff are constantly trained to effect good portion control and pleasing presentation of all dishes.
- To hold daily meetings with the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure that VIPs are timely identified, and any special arrangements properly communicated.
- To hold daily meetings with the Sous-Chefs and Chefs des Parties to ensure smooth running of all kitchen departments.
- To ensure that all areas under his/her control satisfy the most stringent hygiene requirements and that staff who are ill or injured receive the correct treatment or are not allowed to work.
- To ensure that all staff are correctly dressed to satisfy statutory requirements as well as enhancing the image of the establishment.
- To ensure that all stocks are ordered to the correct quantities, quality and price.
- To ensure that all stocks are being kept securely and under the correct conditions applicable to each type of commodity stored.
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Applicants must have a B.Sc or HND in Hotel / Food Service Management / Chefs Academy or related field of study.
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant experience.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different department.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.