Executive Chef - Hospitality Groundworks Bachelor's Degree Job3 months ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Lagos - 540 views
Summary of Duties
- To organise, develop, operate and the main kitchen, producing delectable food at a pre- determined cost and strictly in time for service.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate
- Professional certifications with hospitality schools.
- 8 years’ work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role with a 4-star hotel.
- Professional knowledge of the hotel industry.
- Familiar with and can develop culinary standard of operations
- Ability to utilize hospitality software
- Efficient in report writing
- Organization: Ability to proactively prioritize tasks and effectively manage resources and time.
- Training: Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on one settings.
- Performance Management and Supervision: Ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Menu Content and Impact: Have understanding of different types of cuisine and wine, how menus are developed and pricing guidelines and how each outlet can improve results.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.