Executive Assistant - HRbreakoutRoom Bachelor's Degree Job4 days ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 263 views
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Draft press pitches, invite copy and new business proposals
- Maintain database and list updates consistently
- Develop and maintain close and communicative relationships with assigned press, executives, talent and reps
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Manage scheduling and busy calendar.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Draft well-written, grammatically correct email responses to client requests and answer phones promptly and professionally.
- And other administrative/logistics duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Effective research and organizational skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful.
- Able to handle a fast-paced PR environment.
- Willingness to learning and practising Work/Life integration.
- Able to work well under pressure and take directions well.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues, and matters in a sensitive manner.
- Professional appearance and demeanour with a positive attitude are key.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position