Executive Assistant - HRbreakoutRoom Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Warri - 367 views
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed oriented candidate for the role of an Executive Assistant to a foremost monarch in Nigeria.
- Manage scheduling and busy calendar of the monarch
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Draft well-written, grammatically correct email responses to client requests and answer phones promptly and professionally
- And other administrative/logistics duties as assigned.
- B.A in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field
- 2 - 5 years work experience
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Strong written and oral skills
- Effective research and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Willingness to learning and practising Work/Life integration
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues and matters in a sensitive manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude is a must
- You can apply from other states but you must be willing to relocate.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.