Executive Assistant-eHealth4everyone BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 40 views
Location: Garki, Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
- The Executive Assistant’s role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively
- He / She may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients / stakeholders, internal staff and other business contacts
- Our ideal candidate will be someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with at least one year experience in a related role and with required tools / software.
- Preparing, filing & retrieving minutes, reports, memos, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls / taking messages to the right team member
- Managing data & researching while preparing documents for review and presentation for CEO & Management
- Help prepare for meetings and facilitate them
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation softwares
- Opening, reading and sorting / analyzing incoming mails, memos, submissions, & other correspondence and distributing them as needed
- Provide general administrative & leadership support
- B.Sc in any related course with a minimum of 1 year related experience
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working for up to four hours on weekends
- Passion for the role
- Full time availability
- Great communication, listening, writing & research skills
- Empathy - a Natural Helper
- Super-organized with great attention to details
- Knowledge of tech / data analysis is an added advantage.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- This opportunity is also open to students, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates / prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV