Executive Assistant-eHealth4everyone Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 days ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 41 views
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
- S/he may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO, serve as the first point of contact with clients, internal staff and other business contacts.
- We seek someone with a high level of organization, passion for tech, leadership potential and the ability to provide outstanding administrative support with hands-on experience with required tools/ software.
- Preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Calendar management
- Answering phones and routing calls/ taking messages to the right team member..
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by CEO & Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings and facilitating them.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming faxes, mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Candidates must have at least a degree. Degree in a business or administration related course is an added advantage
- Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Experience as a virtual assistant is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- Opportunity is also open to current/prospective corp members serving/ fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
NGN50,000 - 100,000/Month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV
We are recruiting to fill the position