Executive Assistant / Digital Marketing Lead OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 190 views
- In this role, you function as an outbound face of Framegidi, while working closely with the Creative Director.
- You will also function as social media manager and while overseeing necessary business support functions.
- You’ll wear many hats (see below) but above all else, you will be our clients' framing partner. Helping them grow their business and in doing so, ours.
- You would need to exhibit a passion for the arts and artists.
- You will add value and will ensure that our customers know our brand, while finding a way to do it gracefully.
- Supporting the Creative Director and other relevant staff to ensure they deliver on their respective tasks. Co-ordinating day to day operations to maximise efficiency, while reducing lag and redundancies.
- Create, manage and oversee high quality social media content and campaigns while staying up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Generating sales leads from social media engagement and building sustainable relationships when necessary.
- Monitor user engagement on social media and suggest content optimization.
- B.Sc / BA / HND / OND (Upper Credit)
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Photography & Graphic Design Experience.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficiency with numbers and measurements.
- Attention to detail.
- Great leadership, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Intermediate-Level skill in photography, photoshop and/or other image design/editing applications. Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok and other relevant social media platforms.
- Passion for art (painting, drawing, photography, graphic design, etc.) and working with artists and art businesses.
Salary & other Benefits
- N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly (Based on Level of Experience / Skill)
- Pension, Taxes and other statutory contributions.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are a growing company looking for a motivated individual as part of our team, to fill the position