Executive Assistant - Birdview Group Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 346 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, providing strategic solutions, managing events including online events and activities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to think strategically, be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Strategic thinker/ planner
- N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.