Executive Assistant at Vines Realty Afrique Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Secretarial / Assistance Job - Lagos - 76 views
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job ID: EA457628
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Any other duty assigned.
- The ideal candidate should have a B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- minimum of 4-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.