EVENT OPERATIONS Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Lake Forest - 219 views
- Oversee the operations and entertainment elements of interactive fan areas at Bears events including but not limited to Bears 5K (July), Family Fest (August) and all home Bears games at Soldier Field.
- Assist with the setup, execution and breakdown of all operational and entertainment assets at Bears events and games.
- Monitor assigned area(s) during events and games. This may include fan and vendor interactions within hospitality areas, activation areas and autograph sessions.
- Communicate with management staff when any questions or concerns arise.
- Work with a team to deliver helpful, friendly and professional customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in events, operations, or entertainment is strongly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must take initiative, be able to adapt to a variety of situations, and work as a part of a team in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up and down stairs and lift and carry heavy objects (at least 30 lbs.).
- Flexible work schedule to include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- In order to be eligible to work gameday, you must be available to work Family Fest, in addition to all preseason, regular season, and post season games.
This list of position functions is not all-inclusive and may be supplemented or modified.
Our founder George Halas once said, “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it”. For employees of the Chicago Bears Football Club, this philosophy is embedded in the foundation of our work. Whether at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, IL or at our offices at Soldier Field, we strive to advance our mission of winning championships by conducting ourselves with humility, integrity, and a strong work ethic. We offer our employees professional development, competitive salaries, excellent health and retirement benefits, and an environment where our talent and contributions are valued by the club and the community.