Event Coordinator - Mahogany International Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 55 views
- We are looking for an experienced Event Coordinator to organize their excellent events.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
- Communication skills and attention to details will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit report
- Source for client and sponsorship.
- At least 2 years proven experience as an Event Coordinator or an Event Manager
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: Funmi@mahoganyinternational.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.