Entry Level Civil Engineer HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-17 07:33 Engineering / Technical Lagos 116 views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to recruit a Civil Engineer (Entry Level) that would assist in overseeing the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and infrastructural built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, structures and buildings, power plants, water and sewage systems, etc.
- Assist in providing comprehensive day-to-day field supervision at the site. Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget and schedule.
- Assist in conducting technical, feasibility studies and site investigations to establish effective and efficient project executions.
- Identify and resolve project design and development problems
- Recommend measures to enhance improvement or efficiency opportunities that may arise.
- Assist in Coordinating field work including contract work, to ensurecompliancewithcompanystandards, procedures, specifications and codes.
- Identify and implement construction-specific opportunities for improvement.
- Test building materials for quality and provide costs estimates and labour required for each project.
- Assess the environmental impact and risks connected to projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal government/agencies rules, standards and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree or Master's Degree from a recognized University in Civil Engineering
- Being a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and COREN is desirable.
- Professional membership with any internationally recognized engineering body (E.g PMP, PRINCE2) is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in construction and project execution.
- Ability to work with design engineers, clients and contractors.
- Ability to work with CAD Packages.
- Excellent time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Intermediate use of general computer programs such as packages in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Cover Letter, passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates in one (1) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.