Entry Level Accountant - Taghini Foods Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ibadan - 653 views
- We are looking to hire an organized entry-level accountant who will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of a variety of financial records.
- The successful candidate must be a fresh graduate willing to work long hours, detailed oriented and a computer/ICT literate.
- Maintaining records of assets and liabilities.
- Updating accounts payable.
- Assisting in balancing sheets and income statements.
- Assisting with reviewing income and expenses.
- Preparing regular reports.
- Assisting with other accounting-related duties including audit, review, tax preparation.
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Excellent numerical and analytical acumen.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting competencies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Preparing tax filing and returns.
- Planning accounting budget.
- Resolving accounting anomalies.
- Great attention to detail
- National Youth Service Experience in a manufacturing Company or an Agricultural business environment.
- Residents of Ibadan preferred or willingness to relocate if outside Ibadan.
- Competency in computer software (e.g., SAP ERP) is a plus, but not required.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Adebayo.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.