English Language Teacher - Goshen Montessori Schools HND / BA / BSc Job4 days ago - Education / Teaching Job - Abuja - 38 views
- Responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension.
- They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
- Answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of English.
- Communicate effectively to students as well asto the parents of students.
- Ability to give constructive criticism.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Goshen Montessori Schools was established on the 13th of September 2010 on its temporary site, on the 21st of April 2012, it moved to its permanent site. It’s a Montessori based school for the early years (18 months – 5years) where teaching and learning is individualistic. The Primary section begins from Grade 1 – Grade 6. We also have a fully functional secondary school arm. In terms of staffing, we boast of qualified staff with years of teaching experience. All our teachers attend regular training, workshops and seminars to enhance their productivity in their various discipline.