Engineering Storekeeper-H&W Rice Company HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Yola - 22 views
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing mechanical, electrical, and other replacement spare parts or components for the equipment in the mill, compiling records of received and dispatched materials, and verifying that supplies received are listed on requisition forms.
- Set up an efficient system for storekeeping of mechanical, electrical replacement parts, materials, and tools.
- Receive the materials supplied by the vendor on the purchase order placed by the purchase department.
- Stock the materials received from vendors properly to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers.
- Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay.
- Ensures the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- Unload and receive goods from suppliers.
- Record accurately deliveries and departmental parts in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required.
- Issuing spare part to maintenance department in line with requisition order.
- Manage weekly requisition of materials required to maintain stock level.
- Enter all materials in and out of stores are recorded on a weekly basis.
- Ensure proper security is always adhered to.
- Ensure stores are always kept clean, neat, and tidy.
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience of Engineering Storekeeping experience.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Preferred candidate should have experience working in a manufacturing or rice processing plant.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position