Engagement Guide in Minneapolis, Minnesota | Careers at Minneapolis Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Minneapolis - 56 views
Who you are
Virgin Pulse is growing and seeking to hire Engagement Guides in Minneapolis, MN and remote locations.
The two weeks of training will occur remotely and require a commitment to 40 hours for weeks 1 and 2. Guides must maintain a reliable internet speed and meet the requirement of at least 10 Mbps upload speed and 20 Mbps download speed.
How do we schedule?
- Guides choose their preferred schedule using a set of scheduling guidelines. Working hours must be within our business hours of operations.
- Business hours of operations (CST): M-Th 7a-8pm, Friday 7a-6pm
- Each guide is required to work one evening per week
- Your 'preferred' schedule is reviewed and approved two months in advance to set your working hours. Your commitment to the number of working hours is consistent week over week.
In this role you will wear many hats but your skills will be especially essential in the following:
- Guides support Virgin Pule Engagement Services across different modalities based on business and participant need.
- A Guide serves in a concierge-like capacity to help members determine the best ways to engage to meet their goals.
- Virgin Pulse Engagement Services drive participation in Virgin Pulse programs with an emphasis on Health Coaching, an offering that supports meaningful change to meet the participant's goals and interests.
- The majority of this role will involve phone interaction with participants, but may also include text, chat and other forms of communication.
- The Guide role requires dedication to learning powerful behavior change techniques and will effectively use those techniques and a whole person approach when interacting with participants.
- The Guide role requires a willingness to interact with multiple technology systems.
- Guides will be qualified and have the resources to answer questions about Virgin Pulse Health, our products, and the employer's-specific incentive design, benefits and programs.
- Guides will be qualified to provide personalized recommendations to participants based on the individual's needs, goals and interests.
- Guides aim at maintaining quality and productivity benchmarks to ensure goals are being met as part of the responsibilities of this role.
What you bring to the team
- The desire to work in a role that will best introduce you to VP's products and methods for inspiring people to Be Healthy!
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree. Health related field preferred.
- You have at least one or more years in fields related to the Guide role such as phone-based customer support or telephonic enrollment (i.e. insurance, technology, and health/wellness) including individual behavior change or health support and/or sales preferred.
- You are confident initiating conversation with individuals to determine how they can utilize their wellness offering & benefits to change their life.
- You are self-driven and motivated by performance outcomes.
- Respect and use of an evidence-based approach while customizing the plan to the needs of the individual
- Comfortable working with a diverse consumer population.
- You are preventative care minded, empathetic, and display humility.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with a team.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship management skills (both verbal and written).
- Driven to provide the best possible experience for participants.
- Continuously work to streamline processes, procedures and programs
- Able and willing to learn new computer programs.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of organization.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
|apply nowapply now|
But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.