Endocrinologist-Abuja Clinics Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Abuja - 12 views
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
All Consultants should have the following qualifications:
- Fellowship of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- He/She must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing licenses.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position