Electrical Technician - Alpha Mead Group Secondary School (SSCE) Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 741 views
- The Electrician is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment pertaining to his field / area of specialisation.
- He performs the monthly facility inspection and submits all required reports to the Facility Manager as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Familiar with processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installations.
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment..
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Compliance to HSE principles
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor.
- Ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a similar capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.