ELearning Content Designer - Firmgate & Associates Bachelor's Degree Job2020-07-17 15:26 ICT Lagos 384 views
- The eLearning Content Designer will be responsible for designing/developing multimedia content for a variety of content areas that promote user engagement and reflect best practices in instructional design and content development.
- The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and aesthetically appealing manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop eLearning course materials that are functional, intuitive, informative, accurate and consistent with sound instructional design principles focused on adult learning theory.
- Conduct instructional research and apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods to course design.
- Design and develop graphics, audio, animations, and video for eLearning courses.
- Work closely with Curriculum Production to develop templates for various course models.
- Must possess strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Provide thorough and detailed quality assurance of all course material
- Good sense of aesthetics; designs interactive features that are visually appealing and support learners understanding of content
- Strong background in Universal Design for Learning concepts,
- Familiarity with use of photoshop, powerpoint and adobe suite projects.
- Develop course materials using presentation software compatible with LMS, Adobe Creative Suite, Vyond, and/or Articulate Storyline.
- Experience recording & editing voiceovers using Audacity or like tool; experience using video/screen capture software.
- Demonstrates self-reliance by meeting/exceeding workflow needs.
- Follows established processes as outlined by Manager.
- Completes assigned duties based on daily business needs and individual skill set.
- Consistently produces a high volume of quality work.
- Capable, and adapts as needed, to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effectively manage time and multiple tasks
- Participate in a team-oriented environment
- Equally comfortable working collaboratively and independently
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Analyze problems, identify solutions, and implement recommendations Core Competencies:
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and a team-player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Builds and maintains student satisfaction
- Recognizes and anticipates student needs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.