Editor - EjiCareers Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Lagos - 535 views
- Responsible for editing and improving the company’s written materials, setting publication goals, and generating content ideas.
- Plan, create, and coordinate editorial publications and meetings.
- Advise writers on content pieces to improve the flow and content of written materials.
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy where necessary.
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style, and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc Degree / BA in Accounting, Economics, Business, Journalism or relevant field
- Strong financial and economics background.
- Experience with fact-checking and vetting financial and economic stories and articles.
- 7-8 years experience minimum with the Nigerian stock market, cryptocurrencies, and general economic matters.
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and people abilities
- Reliability and efficiency
- High attention to detail.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary (NGN400,000 - 500,000 / Month).
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.