Early Years Teacher - Titsall Global School Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Education / Teaching Job - Abuja - 752 views
As an early years teacher, you'll need to:
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language, and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child's progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Attend staff meetings and staff training days
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practices.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 3 - 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit a CV to the school address at:
185, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja.