Early Years Teacher - Dawn Michaels School HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Education / Teaching Job - Lagos - 309 views
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Christian nursery and primary school located in Lagos State needs the services of an experienced Early Years Teacher with a strong background in Montessori.
The candidate is required to:
- Possess B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or PGDE with at least 3 years work experience.
- Possess Strong Work Ethics,
- Be Very Resourceful And Inventive,
- Consistently Demonstrate Excellence,
- Demonstrate Verifiable Evidence Of Previous Success Achieved With Very Young Learners,
- Assist Students With Reading Difficulty Achieve Success,
- Be A Progressive Thinker,
- Be Adept At Pursuing And Achieving Goals,
- Demonstrate Basic Computer Operations Ability,
- Be Familiar With The Use Of Various Online Platforms For Virtual Education (Having Taken Courses And Also Taught With The Platforms),
- Possess Strong Communication Skills,
- Show The Willingness To Improve Upon Previously Acquired Skills And Knowledge,
- Function Effectively And Efficiently In A Very Dynamic Team,
- Be Familiar With The National Curriculum Of England At The Eyfs,
- Be Able To Function In A Leadership Role.
- Be Familiar With 21st-Century Teaching Methods.
- Candidate Must Reside In Okota/ Isolo/ Ijesha Or Its Environs But Not Further Than Oshodi Or Ikotun.
- Applicant Must Not Be Older Than 35 Years Old.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and God bless you.
Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.