Early Years / Nursery Teacher - British Preparatory School Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Education / Teaching Job - Oyo - 807 views
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, PGDE in Education. A relevant useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A Diploma or Certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable teaching experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- An experience of British curriculum is an added advantage.
- Must be highly computer literate and fluent in Microsoft office package.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.