E-Commerce Channel Marketing Data Analyst - Greenville, SC Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Greenville - 92 views
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working on behalf of Hubbell but within the workflow of channel partners’ platforms to execute thoughtful eCommerce marketing activities to enhance the discoverability of Progress Lighting and our products on retailer sites.
• Accelerates profitable growth by aligning channel efforts with Hubbell’s business & brand strategies.
• Develop and manage an advertising and promotional calendar based on new product pipeline, major retailer events , and continued growth of top-selling SKUs.
• Measure the engagement and conversion effectiveness of paid and organic media across eCommerce landing pages, sharing best practices with other digital merchandisers.
• Monitor sales and site metrics. Perform deep dive analytics to understand opportunities to improve KPI performance. Summarize findings and develop appropriate actions plans.
• Partners with key ecommerce account management to ensure account alignment.
• Provide regular feedback and report on advertising campaign success metrics to key customers.
• Provide regular monthly and sometimes weekly reports on digital advertising campaigns and promotional activities for internal review.
• Work to ensure accurate trafficking of campaigns and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on campaigns
• Stay up to date on the latest trends and beta programs with retailer ecommerce site platforms and self-service advertising tools.
• Recommend and analyze channel promotional pricing and retail price change activity impacts in line with programming requirements and cost-to-serve, within business pricing guardrails.
Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of eCommerce Advertising Experience (Including Amazon Advertising)
• Consumer package goods, home improvement or building products experience
• Experience with PowerBI or Tableau and POS Data required
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
Education Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.