Driver - Meritabode Nigeria Secondary School (SSCE) Job5 days ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 41 views
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Meritabode is a real estate company that specializes in sites and services-sales of plots of land, construction of affordable housing estate development in Nigeria. The strength of the Merit Abode brand lies not only in its passion to make a positive difference in property and acquisition within the real estate industry but also in our project teams maintaining a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect through positive relationships with clients and stakeholders. Today, we’re proud to say we have achieved all these by engaging qualified hands who are passionate about what we do.