Driver - Luxsit integration Limited First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job1 month ago - Transportation / Logistics Jobs - Lagos - 226 views
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Dule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Must reside at Lagos island or its environ.
N60,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: HR@luxsitintegration.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.