District Sales Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Minneapolis - 63 views
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting products to help patients suffering with immunologic disorders representing a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company with a culture of collaboration and innovation. You will:
- Work with Syneos Immunology Sales Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations while providing guidance, coaching, and development of sales professionals in all phases of their work
- Participate in the formulation of sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to business issues within the geographic area
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts.by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of products
- Manage and deploy resources to ensure achievement of objectives and ensure appropriate return on investment
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience as a District Sales Manager of a high performing team preferred
- 7+ years’ of relevant sales experience in pharmaceutical or medical device
- Previous successful team and product launch experience preferred
- Proven ability to hire, lead, coach & mentor high performing teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% including significant air travel and overnight trips, and a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
|apply nowapply now|