Dispatcher - Totality Work Ventures Any Educational Level Job2 months ago - Transportation / Logistics Job - Lagos - 92 views
- We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls.
- In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position