Director, Product Management and Customer Experience (CX), Technology & Service Provider, Gartner Research, Flexible remote Nort Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Georgetown - 116 views
About this role:
This role creates thought leading customer and product experience research to our Technology & Service Provider clients through published research, conversations with client (Inquiry), stage presentations, teleconferences, and client meetings. It is important that you have a vision for how customer and product experience technologies and techniques will evolve worldwide and at a regional level.
What you'll do:
As a Gartner analyst you will meet with clients every day: on the phone, in a video-conference, from the stage at a Gartner event or face-to-face during a sales support visit. In every client interaction analysts help clients solve difficult puzzles that lead to better performance. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply.
- Conduct research and analysis in specific areas of expertise targeting client's key initiatives.
- Deliver high quality actionable advice through a variety of media.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents.
- Predict how markets are developing, help clients in their selection process and assist vendors in overall market positioning.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas.
- Respond to client questions, create materials for and deliver to clients in person, via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations
- Maintain the Gartner's industry leadership reputation by responding to press inquiries
- Proactively work with the wider sales organization and deliver outstanding sales support in order to retain and grow the business
What you'll need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you need to know your markets, vendors, trends, management practices, etc. and be able to see the forest and the trees. Most Gartner analysts have many years of experience and enjoy solving puzzles.
- Product management experience working within a large technology provider product team capturing deep customer insights throughout the product lifecycle using both commercially available tools and innovative techniques to directly inform product roadmap and product strategy decisions.
- Broad subject matter expertise in customer and product experience with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the various categories of CX/PX solutions and providers in those markets. Knowledge of the global market landscape including the competitive interplay between incumbents, emerging providers, disruptors, and outsourcers.
- Knowledge of the differentiating features and functions of the major providers by solution category, as well as common use cases by market segment, industry and global region.
- Ability to provide strong insights and actionable advice to large Technology & Service Providers regarding effective use of emerging customer and product experience innovations to achieve specific product or portfolio goals and grow revenue.
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions. Strong business and financial acumen as well as analytical skills are required for this position
- Articulate and succinct communication skills. Publishing and Speaking engagements an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a research or technology related role
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.- Visit(please use the apply button below) to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:51158
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: (please use the apply button below)
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
|apply nowapply now|
Looking for a community where you can thrive and make a visible impact?
Our team is intrinsically motivated by a shared set of values. Everyone strives to do their best for their clients, their team and themselves, setting the stage for future growth. This blend of curiosity, drive and humility forms the foundation of our culture.