Director, Partner Account Management First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job6 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Nashville - 188 views
It is an exciting time to be part of the Change Healthcare Partner Sales organization. We are in growth mode and looking for a leader who is passionate about healthcare technology and innovation to join our team. The Sr. Director, Partner Success is responsible for our existing partner community, comprised of 700+ partners. The focus of this role is on retention, growth, and converting new sales bookings into realized revenue. Reporting to this leader is a Manager of our Tier 1 and Tier 2 account team, comprised of 12 partner executives, along with a small team of strategic account managers.
Everyone on the team is assigned a revenue growth target for the year that is achieved through successful go to market with the partner, expanding existing services to more of the partners customer base, adding on new services from across the Change Healthcare enterprise portfolio, and renewing/renegotiating contracts as needed.
This leader will collaborate with business unit product & implementation teams, support, and other internal stakeholders to ensure partners are successful, resulting in realization of revenue from partner sales bookings, increased usage (consumption) of services, and positive NPS scores, as well as responsible for refining our go to market program for our channel partners.
Collaboration with Key Stakeholders
Strategic planning across the entire book of business for retention and growth. Accountable for defining and owning account planning and execution across the managed portfolio and driving a high-quality digital (low touch) model for our small business partners. Focus areas include but are not limited to:
- Driving expansion of assigned accounts based on the financials contained in the 3-year Long-Range Plan.
- Working across various GM business lines and solutions.
- Serving as the single point of contact responsible for partner account management escalations
- Ensuring strategic collaboration and coordination with business unit specific sales specialists/partners
- Working with business units and all internal partners to guarantee the best overall client experience.
- Facilitating the meeting of the key leader counterparts to deepen the overall relationship. Involves Change Healthcare resources from the SLT to service delivery teams as needed to problem solve, collaborate and/or otherwise ensure client performance objectives and expectations are met.
- Ensuring the team is becoming an expert on the clients business in the context of the overall health care industry and understanding how the client differentiates itself in markets and creates client value and how the Change Healthcare portfolio can support/maximize their differentiation.
- Overseeing regular joint strategic account planning and business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.) and tactical activities (governance, performance objectives, critical milestones) to ensure client needs and expectations are met. Proactively and continually assesses, clarifies and validates short term needs and long-term client objectives. Ensures the team is capable of directing partners to solution development efforts that will address their clients needs.
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
- BS degree
- Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in healthcare technology, preferably in sales, account management, or product roles.
- A minimum of 5 years in a client, strategic partner or supplier facing role including experience in strategic account management or strategic consulting in the healthcare technology products and services business and a proven ability to achieve retention, satisfaction and growth targets.
- Related Market Expertise with strong knowledge of account management methodology, planning, process optimization and data analysis.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience managing others and track record of achievement with experience guiding and developing others through periods of change preferred.
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- Deep subject matter expertise in platform sales experience building product/developer communities and go to market programs
- Adaptive, collaborative, expedient with his/her team & internal partners.
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in Healthcare across multiple channels and become a trusted mentor and coach to a team of client executives and to internal and external senior business decision makers.
- Strong competencies in these areas for leadership and management: interpersonal skills, delegation, team building, conflict resolution and decision making.
- Ability to develop and deploy the strategy that drives customer partnership, revenue growth and retention
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market and/or customer needs and ability to put creative deals together to drive business growth
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to exceed goals with results-oriented style, high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills including ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results
- Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility, and drive to create real and measurable business results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an open, honest and direct communication style and ability to build relationships across an organization to accomplish goals
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and healthcare information systems
- Willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and strategic work as needed to manage and complete priorities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Environment Office environment, up to 50% travel required.
- Physical Requirements Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard, mouse, computer and telephone
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at (please use the apply button below) and the supplemental information at (please use the apply button below).
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to applyaccommodations@(please use the apply button below)with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here (please use the apply button below)to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
|apply nowapply now|
We Include All: We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other, and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.