Director of Case Management RN LCSW SKY Rehab Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Human Resources Jobs - Bowling Green - 14 views
The Director of Case Management is responsible for monitoring quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and for ensuring that patients are receiving prioritized, cost-appropriate and quality services. Will assess, organize, develop, implement and evaluate the case management program and activities in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and the Joint Commission and CARF standards. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide case management services to the patient population experiencing rehabilitation needs.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of employment required.
- Minimum three (3) years of hospital case management experience required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Previous inpatient rehab experience preferred.
- ACM or CCM, CRRN, CIRS and CCDS certification preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Strong leader and manager, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality, results-oriented case management services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Assertive and personable with the ability to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, costappropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of case management and applicable standards of voluntary and regulatory agencies for review activities.
- Proficient in collecting and retrieving material from medical records.
- Knowledgeable in utilization review, medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment, modalities, statues, and healthcare delivery models.
- Interpersonal relationship abilities must be highly refined with negotiation and problem solving skills at a very high level.
- Must possess strong clinical assessment and process skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.