DIR, DINING SERVICES - POTENTIAL NEW BUSINESS, KS Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Manhattan - 109 views
Working as the Director of Dining Services you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees and you will be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food for the students
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the marketing and culinary teams
- Acts as a liaison between the company, the school administration, staff, students and the community
- BS Hospitality degree
- Three to five years of foodservice management experience required
- School dining experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.