DIGITAL SUPPORT MANAGER Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Charlotte - 102 views
Compass Digital Labs is the leading digital and innovation company within Compass Group North America creating cutting-edge digital experiences for our many clients. We are a diverse team of inventive problem solvers focused on creating new solutions rooted in the user’s actual needs. We design products and services to create experiences that improve the lives of our clients and users. Solving complex problems is not work, it’s fun and we are all here to dream up the most engaging solutions in the world, with the smartest people we know.
***REMOTE location. This position can be worked anywhere in the United States.***
Compass Digital Labs, has a Great Opportunity for full time role for a Digital Support Manager. As a Leader in our Digital Care team, you will be at the center of providing an exceptional client and internal operations customer experience, in an incredibly fast-paced, exciting, and constantly changing environment. Your team supports both retail POS, kiosks, and mobile ordering applications as a core service, but also supports a growing list of digital technology powering modern retail customer experiences. You will lead the team of specialists responsible for answering client and customer inquiries about our products and vendor solutions. You and your team will be essential to our long-term digital adoption strategy, partnering closely with Digital Delivery teams, Engineering, Product, and Digital Strategy teams. This role involves handling critical customer escalations, career development of team members, and improving on current support processes. The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class digital support services via various channels.
This manager will be responsible for leading a team of about 20 people responsible for client and customer inquiries and escalations related to retail technology. Will be responsible for improving, developing, and evolving the team as well as the support processes used. They will also be speaking with all teams in this division to support customer needs, including but not limited to digital delivery teams, engineering, product and digital strategy teams, as well as higher level executives. The Digital Support Manager will need to follow auditing regulations, report and document daily, and be able to fix SLAs and dig into metrics. This person will need to take initiative and hit the ground running, determine what is causing the problem tickets and resolve the underlying issue to decrease the number of support tickets. Will be responsible for rebuilding the support process from the ground up and be an advocate/leader for clients, digital technology team and management.
• Hire, train and build a world-class customer support team
• Drive service maturity through continual digital service improvement, automation, and aligning to a Service Management maturity model and plan.
• Responsible for associate development planning and career growth
• Confirm adherence to audit and governance controls related to systems access, Retail technical configurations and payment processing systems
• Coaching and developing your teams to successfully predict challenges based off of case data, share feedback with product and development teams, all while appropriately navigating internal/external barriers to close issues quickly and with exceptional customer outcomes
• Establishing a culture of ownership, excellence, learning, and trust all while sharing best practices throughout services organization
• Understanding client needs and challenges, and communicating effectively with all stakeholders (including external customers and internal teams such as network engineering, cybersecurity, strategy, and Development) to resolve cases
• Creating and providing regular reporting against KPIs and leveraging data from solved incidents to provide insights to the broader Compass Digital team about client and customer challenges; escalating key trends external partners, or internal teams for resolution.
• Documenting key workflows, handoffs, and best practices to be leveraged by digital training to help aid in technology adoption within operations
• Monitor the escalation of cases and highlight critical situations with a sense of urgency to appropriate teams; factor in client timelines while balancing internal constraints
• Assess current systems, practices, quality, service and introduce improvements to ensure operations stays in line with rapidly growing operations needs
• Passionate about customer success
• Always learning, approaches each interaction with an open mind, great listener and hands-on
• Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
• Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for support agents; Build credibility and trust within the group and broader organization as a primary advocate for shared success
• Experience in running multi-technology support / care teams
• Previous experience scaling a group or team (both in staffing and process) is a necessity
• At least 8 years of professional experience required
• 3+ years leading a technical support team required
• 3+ years of experience providing technical support to end user/client required with expertise in digital care processes and incident management
• Strong technical background, and understanding of retail operations preferred
• Process and problem-solving mindset
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Superior resource planning, and time management skills
• Excellent organizational and communication (written, verbal, and listening) skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in a management role leading a service desk, helpdesk, or similar tech support team
• Proven experience creating SLA’s and driving them across teams
• Intangibles must be top tier – communication, drive, ability to motivate teams, fast paced and high energy
• Experience in retail technology support
• Experience analyzing metrics and identifying trends to create more efficient processes and better products
• Experience working directly with technology vendors and holding them accountable
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
|apply nowapply now|
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.