Digital Product Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 102 views
A Digital Product Manager at the Ad Council works with our VP and Director to implement the digital product strategy and roadmap for a subset of Ad Council campaigns. We are looking for a talented, passionate digital professional who wants to help us build best in class digital products for social good. In this role, you will get to work with the top advertising, digital, social and media agencies in the country as well as talented web developers and user experience leaders in the field. You will be part of a team that values innovation, collaboration and is passionate about our end users.
You will work on projects ranging in size and scope from managing the production of a landing page to robust websites with many interactive features. Digital products include: websites (mobile first, accessible), mobile apps, chatbots, ongoing website maintenance and optimization, campaign toolkit websites and other internal Ad Council projects. You will manage the development and optimization of products that either live on our enterprise CMS - Brightspot - or microsites that live within a campaign sponsor's website or on their servers.
This is currently a remote position with a team that is based out of NYC.
What you'll do :
- Work collaboratively with designers, copywriters, account, developers and other teams on social good digital products
- Drive the campaign digital product strategy and conceive an overall product roadmap that will bring the strategy to fruition with Director or VP
- Drive the execution of the roadmap and deliver against campaign KPIs and objectives with Director or VP
- Communicate effectively to the larger campaign team to keep everyone informed of progress
- Work with research and analytics teams to establish digital product KPIs and ensure that they are being achieved
- Work with product vendors to develop SOWs and timelines and deliver products within scope and budget
- Work on other digital product team initiatives such as managing our external UX committee or Game for Good initiative partnering with the video game industry
- R epresent the Ad Council and our digital work at industry conferences and thought leadership events
Minimum Qual ifications:
- 3-4 years in project management
- 2-3 years of digital product management experience
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working on websites with any CMS platforms
- Exercise good judgment; operate with warmth, a collaborative approach and 'can do' mindset while working in a remote environment
- Previous experience prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines while handling several projects
- Ability to work with colleagues and projects in the East Coast time zone (if remote)
- Ad Agency experience
- Familiar with website accessibility standards and best practices
- Experience working with any enterprise level CMS
- Design/Production background with an interest in UX
- Strong ideation skills coupled with the ability to communicate and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate and build successful relationships across multiple functions and business areas
Who we are :
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create changed around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign " Love Has No Labels " that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with our Board of Director companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Vice and R/GA to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
To learn more about the Ad Council and its impactful campaigns, visit (please use the apply button below), like us on Facebook , follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube .
We are deeply committed to diversity, equity & inclusion:
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: (please use the apply button below)
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (see application details) or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Talent team
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law
Who are we? We are the leaders in social cause marketing. Period. We work hard each day to deliver innovative creative and messaging that raises awareness, inspires action and save lives.
We do this by working hand in hand with top issue experts to develop breakthrough communications that address some of the most pressing social issues we are facing, including Diversity and Inclusion, Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption, Texting and Driving Prevention, Recycling, and so many more.